What we promise, we keep.
The procorp team is focused on what we can do and what we can bring to you. If you are open to changes in your fleet, we guarantee cost savings!
Extensive experience in tendering for fleet vehicles has shown us that the key to real optimization lies in a structured approach.
The procorp team uses its know-how to restructure your fleet – from a cost perspective, in terms of processes, management form or composition.
The success of our method is based on five principles:
- Do not analyze, but tender holistically and create a competitive situation
- Do not try to change existing conditions by analysis, but catch up with current ones
- Achieve the best prices through well-planned, methodically structured tender
- Making fact-based instead of emotional decisions – the right choice of vehicle for your application needs
- Tender results are the basis for all negotiations and optimizations – also for benchmarking your current costs
CEO and partner
„With our digital tendering method, we are a guarantor for simple and successful tenders, from a process and cost perspective.“
- Managing Director Mobility Solutions AG
- Area Manager Swiss Post Solutions (outsourcing specialist) in New York
- Managing Director SecurePost AG
- Advocate in the Corporate Legal Service of Swiss Post
- Procurement of fleets as well as transport services according to the total cost analysis
- Optimization of mobility within companies
- Preparation of contracts
„The contractual agreement, which is specially adapted to our method, ensures that all cost-relevant factors are duly safeguarded.“
- Head of Operations, Mobility Solutions AG
- Senior Category Manager Vehicles, Carlsberg Group Procurement
- Head of procurement organization, PostLogistics
- Over 20 years of experience in the procurement of vehicles of all types and drives
- Optimization of procurement processes and tendering methodology
- Procurement of transport services
- Negotiation management, national and international